Husky Vino Pro 44 Btls Wine Storage Cabinet HUS-WC54D-ZY
Designed for larger locations, the Husky HUS-ZY7 is a 154-liter capacity wine cooler to chill up to 44 standard bottles. The dual-zone feature means that up to 24 bottles in the upper zone may be chilled down to 5°C in the upper zone, and up to 20 bottles may be chilled down to 12°C in the lower zone. This model features a black outline and an aluminum trim door. The Husky vino pro triple UV glazed single zone wine fridge makes a great addition to your home entertainment area with 44 x bottle storage for reds and whites. Units can install under the bench with no problems.
- Warranty - 3-Year Warranty on all Parts & Labour
- Capacity - 154 Litre Net, 44 Bordeaux Wine Bottles
- Temperature Range - 5-12ºC (Upper Zone) & 12-18ºC (Lower Zone)
- Dual Zone Cooling - Two fully controllable zones providing the option of storing and serving drinks at two different temperatures, ideal for different types of wines
- Trim - Stainless Steel Door Frame, Handle & Kickplate
- Active Carbon Filter with Triple Ventilation System - Helps to encourage airflow and improve quality of air, eliminating odors within the unit to help preserve the natural taste of the wine
- Digital Temperature Display - Easy-to-use control which helps to provide maximum and most simple control over temperature within the unit
- Locks as Standard - Provides added security to the contents of the cabinet. Two keys were supplied as standard
- LED Internal Light - UV-free dimmed blue LED lighting which allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the quality of wine
- Six Wood Shelves - Six telescopic beech wood shelves which are removable and allow easy access and help reduce vibrations within the cabinet
- UV Coated Glass Door - Helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of wine.
- Anti-Vibration System - Shock-resistant shelving and adjustable feet to minimize vibrations.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 43°C
- Number of Zones - Two
- Number of Shelves - Six
- Control Panel - Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage - 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power - 85W
- Energy Consumption - 0.937kWh/24h
- Lamps Power - 1.5W
- Refrigerant - R600a/35g
- Decibel Rating - 39dB
- Length of Extension Cord - 1650mm
- Product Dimensions (Open) - (W) 595m x (D) 1165mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Product Dimensions (Closed) - (W) 595m x (D) 632mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Cut Out Product Dimensions - (W) >615mm x (D) >642mm x (H) >890mm-900mm
For cut-outs, we recommend suggesting an extra 10mm around each edge.
Husky has a proud history and their journey to become a global leader in refrigeration and drinks storage continues to this day.
In over 50 years Husky has evolved from servicing refrigeration products in northwest England to becoming a leader in the manufacturing and development of world-class refrigeration and drink storage solutions.
Husky Refrigeration is constantly working on its range of domestic and commercial refrigerators and freezers to ensure that its products are innovative and at the forefront of the market. Their products are now available for delivery to all non-remote areas within Australia by a specialist delivery team making them widely available and accessible.
TRUSTED BRAND, QUALITY PRODUCTS, NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
Husky is a refrigeration specialist with many years of experience within the industry of manufacturing quality refrigeration products. Their products are distributed in more than 25 countries around the world helping them to become a global provider of refrigeration products. OzCoolers provide high-quality, affordable, and reliable refrigeration products that deliver exceptional value for money all over Australia.
ENERGY SAVING & ECO-FRIENDLY
All products are designed with energy efficiency with features in mind such as LED lighting, self-closing double-glazed doors, and using the maximum levels of high-performance pressure foam for superior insulation. This helps products to have an impact on the environment as possible and save you associated energy costs.
AFFORDABLE COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION PRODUCTS
Here at OzCoolers, we offer a wide range of Husky commercial refrigeration such as Upright Display Fridges and Freezers, Wine Coolers, Prep Counter Fridges, Alfresco Bar Fridges, and many more. These products are ideal for any shop, café, restaurant, bar, or another retail environment.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICES
OzCoolers have a team of specialist who can ensure that any issues and concerns are looked after in the shortest amount of time possible. All Husky products are backed by a warranty ensuring peace of mind and value for money.
We deliver during regular business hours Monday through Friday. After your order has been dispatched by our supplier, delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle5-10 business days for Perth7-14 business days for all other regions
Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore/remote deliveries (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. Delivery prices and times for these items will be discussed for confirmation with the customer after an order has been placed.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1300-885-693 or email at email@example.com
On very rare occasions such as unexpected delays to the dispatch, we will contact you to advise.
We offer Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) deliveries. Standard deliveries are to the ground level. If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form.
Do I have to be at the premises when I receive my order?
For large items yes, you or someone else needs to be at the address that you provided when the delivery arrives. Delivery hours are between 9 am and 5 pm (weekdays only). For large item(s) our freight team will contact you to make a booking for a delivery time. If there is no one to sign for the item(s) at the arranged time you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
Once you've made your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm that we have received your details. In the event that we need to make any changes to your order, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
After your order has been processed, you will receive the tracking number in a few days and will be able to track your delivery on the courier's website. If you require any assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Warranty: Each unit's warranty varies.
Do you have a problem with this product?
Please contact us via phone or email and we'll forward your request to the manufacturer's service department as soon as possible.
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective are replaced, repaired, refunded or exchanged by us. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs - if you have any questions then please contact our customer services team on 1300-885-693.
Have you ordered the wrong unit or changed your mind?
Our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return and we do not have control over this charge. If you do find that you have ordered the incorrect item then the following applies: If you are returning goods to us that are not damaged then they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact. These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days.
If your shipment needs to be re-routed or returned to its original warehouse(s) after being picked up by a courier, more people are involved in the process.
You will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking expenses unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing flaw, or an error on our part.
Please contact us before purchase if you have any queries regarding the units or want to double-check any details.
Any Commercial Refrigeration unit
Find any commercial refrigeration unit with Australia's extensive range.
No Credit Card Fees
Get the best prices for quality commercial refrigeration & equipment with no credit card fees.
Buy with confidence knowing that we only sell quality units from renowned brands.
Rent to Buy
Try-Buy® is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy.