All appliances sold by OzCoolers are brand new and come with minimum 12-month manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated. We are resellers of local brands.
Making a claim
To make a claim under the manufacturer's warranty, please contact our Customer Service team on 1800-837-688. You will need your invoice when making a claim.
Before logging any warranty claim, please ensure you read the troubleshooting guide which is included in your product manual. This may resolve the problem without the need for a technician to attend your premises. If you can not find the product manual or need to talk to one of our customer representatives, contact us using the details provided below.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn't right, you have consumer rights. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, your rights commence from the date you purchase. The warranty is void if the Goods have not been maintained and serviced, or if the Goods have been subject to misuse, negligence or accident, operated incorrectly, serviced by unauthorised persons.
Repair of Products
Our manufacturers stock spares and accessories for most machines. Where possible your product will be repaired with original parts.
For more information regarding our Warranties please visit Terms and Conditions.
Warranty Does Not Include
- Any damages caused during or as a result of Your own transportation (not using our fragile shipping services) will not be covered under Manufacturer/supplier warranties. Furthermore, you accept full responsibility for any costs associated with damages, repairs and service calls which are required as a result of your own transportation
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for either products or faults that are not specifically covered by warranty, (including units which are found to be operating normally). All call out fees will then be borne by the client (at our discretion).
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for both fault diagnosis and repair after the warranty terms have expired. Manufacturer/supplier will always attempt to assist after warranty periods have expired with spare parts and service, just as we would within warranty periods.
- Any client wishing to return a purchased unit with no legitimate reason. It is understood that the client has read our listing and knows all of the specifications in regards to size and the correct environment suited for the fridge. The cost to return is fully borne by the client as well as the initial cost of the delivery, plus a re-stocking fee of 25%. This strictly applies for a 30 day period from the date of the delivery.
- Wear and tear not covered under warranty
- Light Globes
- Filters (including cleaning of condenser filter in fridges)
- Cosmetic damages
- Runners (door wheels)
- Power leads
Any expenses resulting from defects to the unit caused by any person, other than Manufacturer/supplier or its authorised service agents, including;
Incorrect installation – such as a lack of ventilation, exposure to the elements where it’s not part of the refrigerator specification, sunlight in particular.
Abuse, misuse or alteration.
Failure to let compressor oil and/or refrigerant settle after relocation.
Damage during movement by the client from one location to another including lifting the unit by the doors or door handles.
Insect and/or vermin infestation.
Electrical/Power surges and/or storm damage.
Damage to any area or structure due to movement of the fridge, like wooden floors, walls and glass etc.
Faults due to client re programming or setting controllers wrong.
Blocked condensers due to not being cleaned, it is up to the customer to ensure condensers are cleaned periodically.
- Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, spoilt wine or frozen/exploded drinks, water damage including condensation forming on outer glass etc., except as provided for by ACL, Australian Consumer Law.
- Units used in ‘moveable’ vehicles (Cars, Vans, Buses etc.) will not be covered under any warranty at all.
- Fridges that do not come under our standard warranted lines, these will be clearly advertised with the warranty information directly pertaining to that product.
- Fluorescent or LED lights, locks, ballast, rusted parts (including Stainless Steel), screws, nuts, and any plastic parts involving basic wear and tear.
- Labour if the technician has to travel outside of Manufacturer/supplier service area, or the mainland of Australia.
- Freight costs for repair if the unit is outside the Manufacturer/supplier service agent areas, all major capital cities are towns are included but there are some rare remote area’s we cannot service.