Victorian Energy Upgrades Program
The Victorian Energy Saving Scheme can help you save money on upgrades, lower your energy bills, and protect the environment all at the same time.
Modern refrigeration units consume less energy than older units.
The Victorian Government is dedicated to assisting companies in lowering their energy expenses. For every purchase of high efficiency refrigerated units, we are assisting you in getting rebates or discounts through authorized firms accredited under the program (Accredited Providers).
For more information, please visit Victorian Energy Upgrades Program (victorianenergysaver.vic.gov.au)
Why choose Ozcoolers?
- We have the widest range of energy efficient units
- Dedicated customer support from start to end
- Lower prices
- Super fast delivery
Qualifications to be eligible for the VIC Energy Saving Scheme:
- Business should be located in VIC
- Unit will be installed in a business address in VIC
- Unit must be fit for purpose and will result in reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
How does this program work?
- Our sales staff will do a site assessment
- Complete the VEEC Assignment Form Refrigerated Cabinet
- Confirm schedule of delivery
- Complete payment requirements
- Final sign-off and confirmation of the installation
- Get your rebate.
All applications for energy rebates are subject to approval.
1300 885 693
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM AEST
Email us: email@example.com