Euro Chill 30 Litre Mobile Vaccine Refrigerator - MBR-30M
Used for the transport and storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive products. Both 240V and 12V connections available for ease of use and transportation.
- Dimensions W690 x D430 x H540mm
- Weight: 26kgs
- 12V / 230V
- Cool Down time approx. 35 - 40Min to 5℃
- Hi / Low temperature alarm
- Controller Alarm
- Power Failure Alarm
- Keyboard lockable with password protection
- +22 to -25°C Capacity
- Maximum ambient should be no higher than 32°C
- Noise level: 45db.
- Adopt intelligent fan control forces the air cycle refrigeration and ensures the temperature recover rapidly and stability.
- Air blowing evaporator ensures the small uniformity and fluctuation of the inner box temperature, with special design of the circulation air cooling system.
- Adopt microcomputer control system and LCD ensures the accurate and stable running.
- Great electronic temperature control and display, with the precision of 0.1℃. High quality of cooling and heating ensures the temperature of inner box can be adjusted between 22±1℃/4±1℃/-25±1℃
- Customers can adjust the heating, cold storage, frozen model by setting the temperature controller according to the requirements.
- Temperature monitoring module, remote alarm module (Optional).
- High quality temperature control system without affected by the environment to meet the function, structure, performance design of blood, reagent, medicine and samples.
We deliver during regular business hours Monday through Friday. After your order has been dispatched by our supplier, delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle5-10 business days for Perth7-14 business days for all other regions
Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore/remote deliveries (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. Delivery prices and times for these items will be discussed for confirmation with the customer after an order has been placed.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1300-885-693 or email at email@example.com
On very rare occasions such as unexpected delays to the dispatch, we will contact you to advise.
We offer Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) deliveries. Standard deliveries are to the ground level. If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form.
Do I have to be at the premises when I receive my order?
For large items yes, you or someone else needs to be at the address that you provided when the delivery arrives. Delivery hours are between 9 am and 5 pm (weekdays only). For large item(s) our freight team will contact you to make a booking for a delivery time. If there is no one to sign for the item(s) at the arranged time you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
Once you've made your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm that we have received your details. In the event that we need to make any changes to your order, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
After your order has been processed, you will receive the tracking number in a few days and will be able to track your delivery on the courier's website. If you require any assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Warranty: Each unit's warranty varies.
Do you have a problem with this product?
Please contact us via phone or email and we'll forward your request to the manufacturer's service department as soon as possible.
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective are replaced, repaired, refunded or exchanged by us. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs - if you have any questions then please contact our customer services team on 1300-885-693.
Have you ordered the wrong unit or changed your mind?
Our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return and we do not have control over this charge. If you do find that you have ordered the incorrect item then the following applies: If you are returning goods to us that are not damaged then they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact. These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days.
If your shipment needs to be re-routed or returned to its original warehouse(s) after being picked up by a courier, more people are involved in the process.
You will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking expenses unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing flaw, or an error on our part.
Please contact us before purchase if you have any queries regarding the units or want to double-check any details.
Any Commercial Refrigeration unit
Find any commercial refrigeration unit with Australia's extensive range.
No Credit Card Fees
Get the best prices for quality commercial refrigeration & equipment with no credit card fees.
Buy with confidence knowing that we only sell quality units from renowned brands.
Rent to Buy
Try-Buy® is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy.