LIEBHERR SRFvh 4011 Medical/Laboratory Fridge – 420 litres – Glass Door
The 420L Pharmaceutical and Laboratory Refrigerator is a purpose-built vaccine refrigerator to store vaccines and medicines between 2 to 8 °C in accordance with national vaccine storage guidelines “Strive for 5”. The latest inbuilt electronic controller offers multi-functions as a digital temperature monitor, alarm system and temperature recoding system. It offers only one simple step to read minimum and maximum temperatures and can store up to 5 years record of temperature, alarm history and service information.
The new electronic controller is also backed up by an integrated battery and provides a visual and audible alarm immediately once a power outage occurs. If the temperature falls below +2 °C, the in-built +2 °C SafetyDevice takes control, stabilising the temperature, activating the alarm and protecting the contents from freezing.
Ideal for Pharmacies, Laboratories and Research facilities. All Liebherr Scientific and Healthcare products come with a market leading 5 Year Warranty
- The SRFvh 4011 offers a much larger capacity than other 600mm wide vaccine fridges. It has an impressive gross capacity of 420 litres.
- Extremely energy efficient, using only 1.07 kWh of electricity per day. Compared to other popular vaccine fridges, you can save $100 to $600 per year in electricity.
- Liebherr is so confident in its product that it offers a comprehensive 5-year warranty and claims a design life of 15 years.
- Temperature stability is impressive, with a maximum deviation of just ±2 °C from the set temperature. In addition, there’s a safety device that prevents the temperature from dropping below +2 °C.
Other Key Features
- Temperature alarms
- Door ajar alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Alarm test function
- Alarm history
- Alarm relays (to connect to a Building Monitoring System)
- Modbus RTU (for advanced Building Monitoring Systems)
- Intuitive menu navigation. Advanced menu features are hidden from view. This makes the fridge simple to use and avoids unwanted setting changes
- Digital temperature display
- Viewing the minimum and maximum temperature recordings is as simple as swiping left or right on the touchscreen. To reset, just press the screen for 3 seconds
- Integrated data logger with USB interface
- Calibration function
- Reminder function (for example for cleaning or calibration)
- Integrated WiFi/LAN interface
- 5 year warranty
- 10 years spare parts availability
- 15 year design life
- The door lever releases any vacuum that has formed inside the fridge, making opening a breeze
- Reversible door hinges. Comes standard with a right hand hinge. ENLAKE can ship with left hand hinges upon request.
- From an opening angle of 90°, the door stays open to facilitate loading, unloading, and cleaning. Below 90°, it closes by itself.
- Replaceable door seal
- Antibacterial door lever handle
- Forced air cooling
- Automatic defrosting
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Temperature stability tested to European Standard EN 60068-3
- Nine adjustable storage shelves plus a usable base
- Height adjustable feet
- Vertical LED lighting
- Cleanroom compatible
We deliver during regular business hours Monday through Friday. After your order has been dispatched by our supplier, delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle5-10 business days for Perth7-14 business days for all other regions
Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore/remote deliveries (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. Delivery prices and times for these items will be discussed for confirmation with the customer after an order has been placed.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1300-885-693 or email at email@example.com
On very rare occasions such as unexpected delays to the dispatch, we will contact you to advise.
We offer Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) deliveries. Standard deliveries are to the ground level. If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form.
Do I have to be at the premises when I receive my order?
For large items yes, you or someone else needs to be at the address that you provided when the delivery arrives. Delivery hours are between 9 am and 5 pm (weekdays only). For large item(s) our freight team will contact you to make a booking for a delivery time. If there is no one to sign for the item(s) at the arranged time you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
Once you've made your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm that we have received your details. In the event that we need to make any changes to your order, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
After your order has been processed, you will receive the tracking number in a few days and will be able to track your delivery on the courier's website. If you require any assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Warranty: Each unit's warranty varies.
Do you have a problem with this product?
Please contact us via phone or email and we'll forward your request to the manufacturer's service department as soon as possible.
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective are replaced, repaired, refunded or exchanged by us. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs - if you have any questions then please contact our customer services team on 1300-885-693.
Have you ordered the wrong unit or changed your mind?
Our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return and we do not have control over this charge. If you do find that you have ordered the incorrect item then the following applies: If you are returning goods to us that are not damaged then they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact. These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days.
If your shipment needs to be re-routed or returned to its original warehouse(s) after being picked up by a courier, more people are involved in the process.
You will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking expenses unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing flaw, or an error on our part.
Please contact us before purchase if you have any queries regarding the units or want to double-check any details.
Any Commercial Refrigeration unit
Find any commercial refrigeration unit with Australia's extensive range.
No Credit Card Fees
Get the best prices for quality commercial refrigeration & equipment with no credit card fees.
Buy with confidence knowing that we only sell quality units from renowned brands.
Rent to Buy
Try-Buy® is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy.