Husky 795L Vertical Glass Door Fridge (White) - C8PRO-H-WE-AU-HU
Featuring a huge 795-liter gross total capacity, the Husky Double Door Vertical Glass Door Commercial Refrigerator in white finish is the ideal solution for any commercial or retail setting. This PRO range upright display refrigerator has its entire R290 refrigeration mechanism is mounted on a sled which is accessible from the front, making it easy to swap components and make repairs. Electronic temperature control allows you to easily set the unit to the desired temperature. A full-length LED illumination system with an on/off switch and fully adjustable shelving offers great visibility and flexibility. The triple-glazed glass doors offer superior insulation helping to deliver an energy-efficient outcome that looks impressive.
This unit is also available with an attachable/detachable lightbox for an additional $100 which can be used for advertising and promotional displays.
- Meets food storage requirements including dairy specification
- Full-length LED illumination on both doors provided added visibility of contents
- Triple-glazed doors for improved insulation and cooling by reducing UV rays
- Self-closing doors for ease of use and helping to prevent wasted energy
- Lockable doors help to offer added security when required
- Digital temperature control provides easy control of temperatures at the push of a button
- Frost-free technology eliminates the need for removing icy build-up within the freezer
- Easy to attach and remove lightbox offers an additional promotional opportunity (available at additional cost)
- A fully adjustable shelving system provides versatility for storing of different contents of varying sizes and shapes
- The compressor compartment slides out easily from the front for fast, easy maintenance when required
- Eco-Friendly R290a refrigerant
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Total Capacity (Gross): 795 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 728 Litres
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 38
- Energy Consumption: 5.16 kWh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Refrigerant: R290
- Shelves Included: 4 (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Feet/Rollers: 2 Adjustable Feet/4 Rollers
- Defrost: Automatic
- Power Input: 435 Watts
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/240v/50Hz
- Length of Cable: 150cm
- Maximum Noise Level: 55dBA
- 330mL Bottle Pack Out: (70mm diam. x 120mm height): 792
- 500mL Bottle Pack Out: (70mm diam. x 170mm height): 576
- External Dimensions (without lightbox): (w) 1000mm x (h) 1995mm x (d) 719mm
- External Dimensions (with lightbox): (w) 1000mm x (h) 2227mm x (d) 719mm
- Net Weight (without lightbox): 132kg
- Net Weight (with lightbox): 135kg
Although this fridge/freezer can be installed in domestic/household applications it is primarily designed for commercial applications. Husky recommends a minimum 100mm clearance around each of the sides and top of the unit as well as 100mm of clearance at the rear of the unit if it is integrated into cabinetry or located alongside other large items that restrict airflow. This is required to allow adequate ventilation to the motor. Additional ventilation to the motor may still be required depending on factors such as ambient temperature levels and exposure to sunlight or other heat sources.
As this unit is designed for commercial applications it utilizes a more powerful motor compared to non-commercial rated fridges and freezers which will increase energy consumption and noise when in operation.
Please Note: All deliveries are completed by non-tailgated vehicles. Customers will need to arrange the unloading of any products from these vehicles on their own behalf. All deliveries are made to the street level, loading dock, or curb side. Products will not be delivered upstairs, lifts, or ramps. Please advise us if you require a tailgated vehicle to lower this product from the truck as this will incur an additional delivery fee.
We deliver during regular business hours Monday through Friday. After your order has been dispatched by our supplier, delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle5-10 business days for Perth7-14 business days for all other regions
Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore/remote deliveries (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. Delivery prices and times for these items will be discussed for confirmation with the customer after an order has been placed.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1300-885-693 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
On very rare occasions such as unexpected delays to the dispatch, we will contact you to advise.
We offer Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) deliveries. Standard deliveries are to the ground level. If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form.
Do I have to be at the premises when I receive my order?
For large items yes, you or someone else needs to be at the address that you provided when the delivery arrives. Delivery hours are between 9 am and 5 pm (weekdays only). For large item(s) our freight team will contact you to make a booking for a delivery time. If there is no one to sign for the item(s) at the arranged time you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
Once you've made your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm that we have received your details. In the event that we need to make any changes to your order, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
After your order has been processed, you will receive the tracking number in a few days and will be able to track your delivery on the courier's website. If you require any assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Warranty: Each unit's warranty varies.
Do you have a problem with this product?
Please contact us via phone or email and we'll forward your request to the manufacturer's service department as soon as possible.
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective are replaced, repaired, refunded or exchanged by us. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs - if you have any questions then please contact our customer services team on 1300-885-693.
Have you ordered the wrong unit or changed your mind?
Our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return and we do not have control over this charge. If you do find that you have ordered the incorrect item then the following applies: If you are returning goods to us that are not damaged then they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact. These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days.
If your shipment needs to be re-routed or returned to its original warehouse(s) after being picked up by a courier, more people are involved in the process.
You will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking expenses unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing flaw, or an error on our part.
Please contact us before purchase if you have any queries regarding the units or want to double-check any details.
Any Commercial Refrigeration unit
Find any commercial refrigeration unit with Australia's extensive range.
No Credit Card Fees
Get the best prices for quality commercial refrigeration & equipment with no credit card fees.
Buy with confidence knowing that we only sell quality units from renowned brands.
Rent to Buy
Try-Buy® is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy.