Husky 118L Single Door Outdoor Bar Fridge - ALF-C1-840
This convenient single-door Husky Alfresco Bar Drinks Chillerk is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice-cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality. It is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment, making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features, including a high-quality body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate, and a digital temperature display, the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar Drinks Chiller is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build-up.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage, allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 118 Litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offers security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure-injected foam insulation.
- Complete high-quality exterior and handle with a black finish.
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with a self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display, which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors, and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 2 x fully heavy-duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- 3 Year Warranty
We deliver during regular business hours Monday through Friday. After your order has been dispatched by our supplier, delivery times are approximately:
3-5 business days for metro Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane3-7 business days for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle5-10 business days for Perth7-14 business days for all other regions
Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore/remote deliveries (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. Delivery prices and times for these items will be discussed for confirmation with the customer after an order has been placed.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1300-885-693 or email at email@example.com
On very rare occasions such as unexpected delays to the dispatch, we will contact you to advise.
We offer Kerbside Drop-off (Door-to-Door) deliveries. Standard deliveries are to the ground level. If you require In-Store Delivery, please complete this form.
Do I have to be at the premises when I receive my order?
For large items yes, you or someone else needs to be at the address that you provided when the delivery arrives. Delivery hours are between 9 am and 5 pm (weekdays only). For large item(s) our freight team will contact you to make a booking for a delivery time. If there is no one to sign for the item(s) at the arranged time you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
Once you've made your purchase, our system will process your order and send you an email to confirm that we have received your details. In the event that we need to make any changes to your order, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
After your order has been processed, you will receive the tracking number in a few days and will be able to track your delivery on the courier's website. If you require any assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Warranty: Each unit's warranty varies.
Do you have a problem with this product?
Please contact us via phone or email and we'll forward your request to the manufacturer's service department as soon as possible.
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective are replaced, repaired, refunded or exchanged by us. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs - if you have any questions then please contact our customer services team on 1300-885-693.
Have you ordered the wrong unit or changed your mind?
Our suppliers charge 25% restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, many additional people become involved to facilitate your return and we do not have control over this charge. If you do find that you have ordered the incorrect item then the following applies: If you are returning goods to us that are not damaged then they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact. These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days.
If your shipment needs to be re-routed or returned to its original warehouse(s) after being picked up by a courier, more people are involved in the process.
You will be responsible for any re-delivery and restocking expenses unless there is transit damage, a manufacturing flaw, or an error on our part.
Please contact us before purchase if you have any queries regarding the units or want to double-check any details.
Any Commercial Refrigeration unit
Find any commercial refrigeration unit with Australia's extensive range.
No Credit Card Fees
Get the best prices for quality commercial refrigeration & equipment with no credit card fees.
Buy with confidence knowing that we only sell quality units from renowned brands.
Rent to Buy
Try-Buy® is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy.